Phillips 66 Victory AW 20W-50 Aviation Oil in 55 Gallon Drums
Phillips 66 Victory AW 20W-50 Oil is an ashless dispersant, multi-grade engine oil specially formulated for year-round use in aircraft piston engines. Victory AW 20W-50 is pre-blended with the proper concentration of antiscuff/antiwear additive (LW-16702) mandated by Lycoming Service Bulletins 446E and 471B and Service Instruction 1409C. It provides distinct performance benefits compared with single-grade engine oils, including easier starting and faster oil circulation at low temperatures, reduced warm-up time, and reduced oil consumption in most engines. It maintains its film strength under high loads and at high temperatures to protect against wear and piston scuffing.
The ashless dispersant formulation helps minimize the formation of engine sludge, varnish, piston deposits and combustion chamber deposits, resulting in a much cleaner engine compared with the use of straight (non-dispersant) mineral oils.
Phillips 66 Victory AW 20W-50 Aviation Oil is recommended for use in opposed piston engines. It can replace Commercial Grade 65, 80 or 100 single-grade engine oils with no sacrifice in performance.
Victory AW 20W-50 Oil meets the requirements of:
• Avco Lycoming Service Instruction 1014
• Pratt & Whitney Service Bulletin No. 1183 Rev. U
• SAE Standard J1899 • Teledyne Continental Material Specification MHS-24B
• U.S. Military Specification MIL-L-22851D (obsolete) for additive treatment QPL Approval Numbers:
• Ashless dispersant helps minimize engine sludge and varnish deposits for a cleaner engine
• Pre-blended with Lycoming-approved antiwear additive
• Easier starting and faster oil circulation at low temperatures compared with single-grade oils
• Reduced warm-up time and cooler operating temperatures compared with single-grade oils
• High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing, even under high-load conditions, such as takeoff, and at elevated operating temperatures • Protects against rust and corrosion
• Reduces oil consumption in most engines
• Suitable for year-round use