Phillips 66 Victory AW 20W-50 Aviation Oil is an ash-less dispersant, multi-grade engine oil specially formulated for year-round use in aircraft piston engines.
Victory AW 20W-50 is pre-blended with the proper concentration of the anti-scuff/anti-wear Lycoming additive (LW-16702) mandated by Lycoming Service Bulletins 446E and 471B and Service Instruction 1409C.
It provides distinct performance benefits compared with single-grade engine oils, including easier starting and faster oil circulation at low temperatures, reduced warm-up time, and reduced oil consumption in most engines. It maintains its film strength under high loads and at high temperatures to protect against wear and piston scuffing.
The ash-less dispersant formulation helps minimize the formation of engine sludge, varnish, piston deposits and combustion chamber deposits, resulting in a much cleaner engine compared with the use of straight (non-dispersant) mineral oils.
Victory AW 20W50 is recommended for use in opposed piston engines. It can replace Commercial Grade 65, 80 or 100 single-grade engine oils with no sacrifice in performance.
Specifications & Approval Requirements:
- Avco Lycoming Service Instruction 1014
- Pratt & Whitney Service Bulletin No. 1183 Rev. U
- SAE Standard J1899 • Teledyne Continental Material Specification MHS-24B
- U.S. Military Specification MIL-L-22851D (obsolete) for additive treatment QPL Approval Numbers
- Ash-less dispersant helps minimize engine sludge and varnish deposits for a cleaner engine
- Pre-blended with Lycoming-approved anti-wear additive
- Easier starting and faster oil circulation at low temperatures compared with single-grade oils
- Reduced warm-up time and cooler operating temperatures compared with single-grade oils
- High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing, even under high-load conditions, such as takeoff, and at elevated operating temperatures
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Reduces oil consumption in most engines
- Suitable for year-round use
There aren't any reviews yet.
Write a Review.