Phillips 66 Type A Aviation Oil 120AD
Phillips 66 Type A Aviation Oil 120AD is an ashless dispersant, single-grade engine oil specially formulated for use in aircraft piston engines. The ashless dispersant formulation helps minimize the formation of engine sludge, varnish, piston deposits and combustion chamber deposits, resulting in a much cleaner engine compared with the use of straight (nondispersant) mineral oils. This oil provides many years of outstanding field performance in a wide variety of aviation applications. It is also FAA approved.
- Ashless dispersant helps minimize engine sludge and varnish deposits for a cleaner engine
- High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Formulated with the same high-quality base oils as used in Phillips 66 X/C Aviation Oil
- Radial piston aircraft engines that require an SAE 60 or Commercial Grade 120 engine oil