AeroShell Turbine Oil 555 is a 5-centistoke synthetic lubricating oil for gas turbine engines, helicopter transmissions and gearboxes. This product is formulated with a blend of high quality hindered polyol esters with exceptional thermal stability properties and uses a unique enhanced additive package to improve load carrying and anti-wear performance.
These carefully selected components result in a product which has superior load carrying performance, corrosion protection, and excellent thermal-oxidative stability. It also has the following benefits:
- Exceptional thermal stability
- Superior load carrying capabilities
- Improved corrosion protection
- Jet aircraft turbine engines
- Helicopter transmissions
- Helicopter turbine engines
- Helicopter gear boxes
- Industrial gas turbine engines
- DEF STAN 91-100*
- NATO Code: O-160
- JSD: OX-26
* AeroShell grade meets the requirements of the listed specification but is not necessarily fully approved to that specification.
There aren't any reviews yet.
Write a Review.