AeroShell Turbine Oil 560 is a new third generation low coking 5 centistoke synthetic lubricating oil designed specifically for gas turbine engines. This oil is blended from high quality hindered esters to produce exceptional thermal stability needed in today's advanced engines. It incorporates advanced additive technology and a fine balance of additives to resist the high temperatures generated by turbine engines.
These carefully selected components result in a product which greatly reduces the deposits caused by high temperature conditions and improves overall engine performance. It also has the following benefits:
- Keeps engines cleaner compared to engines using Type II fluids
- Provides improved load carrying capacity
- Prolongs bearing life
- Jet aircraft turbine engines
- Helicopter turbine engines
- Helicopter gear boxes and transmissions
- Industrial gas turbine engines
- Constant speed drives
- MIL-PRF-23699G Grade HTS
- SAE AS5780D Grade SPC
- DEF STAN 91-101 Grade OX-27*
- NATO Code: O-154
- JSD: OX-27
* AeroShell grade meets the requirements of the listed specification but is not necessarily fully approved to that specification.
There aren't any reviews yet.
Write a Review.