SHOP BY CATEGORY BELOW
Phillips 66 X/C 5606A Aviation Hydraulic Fluid - 1 Gallon Bottle
Phillips 66 X/C 5606A Aviation Hydraulic Fluid is a mineral oil-based, high viscosity index, ashless (zinc-free) antiwear hydraulic fluid designed to meet the severe demands of aerospace and industrial applications.
This product has excellent oxidation resistance and outstanding low-temperature properties for use over a wide temperature range. It provides excellent wear protection for hydraulic pumps and motors, protect hydraulic system components against rust and corrosion, and is resistant to excessive foam buildup that can cause poor or sluggish hydraulic system response.
- Very high viscosity index for use over a wide temperature range
- Outstanding low-temperature properties
- Excellent wear protection
- Resists deposit formation and viscosity increase due to oxidation
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Good foam resistance
- Does not contain zinc or other heavy metals
Phillips 66 X/C 5606A Aviation Hydraulic Fluid is recommended for use in non-pressurized systems operating between -54°C and 90°C (-65°F to 194°F), and in pressurized systems operating between -54°C and 135°C (-65°F to 275°F) at pressures up to 3,000 psi.
- Aircraft and missile control systems, autopilots and shock absorbers
- Auto wreckers, boom trucks and electrical service equipment (cherry pickers) where all-weather performance is required
- Industrial robotics
NOTE: Do not use these fluids in hydraulic systems with natural rubber elastomers.
Meets the requirements of U.S. Military Specification MIL-PRF-5606H (supercedes MIL-O-5606, AN-O-336, AN-VV-O-336 and AAF-3580) and U.S. Military Specification MIL-H-5606A (obsolete)