SHOP BY CATEGORY BELOW
Mobil Jet Oil 254 - 24/1 Quart Case
Mobil Jet Oil 254 is a third-generation, extra high performance, synthetic aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant engineered to meet the performance requirements for gas turbine engines used in commercial and military aircraft.
This product is formulated from a specially prepared, hindered-ester base stock and fortified with a unique chemical additive package. The result is a product having superior thermal and oxidation stability that resists deterioration and deposit formation while maintaining the physical characteristics required by builder and military specifications.
- Reduces the formation of carbon and sludge deposits
- Maintains engine efficiency and extends engine life
- Reduces bulk oil oxidation by 50% and increases deposit control by 50°F
- Extends seal, gear and bearing life
- Reduces engine maintenance
- Provides effective lubrication at high operating temperatures
- Reduces evaporation losses and lowers oil consumption
- Maintains film strength under rigorous operating conditions
- Permits start-up and ensures effective lubrication of critical components at temperatures as low as -40 °F
This product is recommended for aircraft gas turbine engines of the turbo-jet, turbo-fan, turbo-prop, and turbo-shaft (helicopter) types used in commercial and military service. It is also suitable for aircraft-type gas turbine engines used in industrial or marine applications. It is approved against the High Thermal Stability (HTS) classification of U.S. Military Specification MIL-PRF-23699. It is also compatible with other synthetic gas turbine lubricants meeting MIL-PRF-23699.
NOTE: mixing with other products is not recommended because the blend would result in some loss of the superior performance characteristics of this product.
This oil is completely compatible with all metals used in gas turbine construction, as well as with F Rubber (Viton A), H Rubber (Buna N), and other commonly used seal materials.