AeroShell Fluid 4 - 55 Gallon Drum
AeroShell Fluid 4 is a mineral-based hydraulic oil with low temperature characteristics that is capable of operating over a wide range of temperatures.
This fluid is oxidation inhibited and contains a special antiwear additive. It is dyed red for identification and leak detection purposes.
- Superior low temperature properties
- Compatibility with synthetic rubber components
- Dyed red for easy identification
- Good anti-wear properties
- Aircraft applications where a MIL-L-5606A fluid is specified or recommended
- Hydraulic oil systems, particularly those that are subject to a wide variation in ambient operating tempertures
- Winter service for bucket trucks and other portable equipment subject to severe low temperature operation
- Should not be used in aviation applications that call for a MIL-H-5606G type fluid
Meets MIL-H-5606A (obsolete) specification requirements